I will show you How To Download Cloth Config API for Minecraft 1.19.4. For a big portion of Minecraft mods, the Cloth Config API Mod for Minecraft 1.19.4 is an essential library mod, and many others also require its attachment. It is an add-on that enables the functionality of the other modifications that rely on it, not a standalone mod. It is highly advised to always have the mod loaded because many of the existing mods require it for optimal operation or even to add some extra features. The mod is simply a setup screen API. In addition, it tends to be used in a number of modifications in more recent iterations, such as the Fabric of Roughly Enough Items (REI) and Capybara mods.
Origins and Inventorio are two more mods that use the Mod of Cloth Config API, and they are examples of mods that use it in this case for Forge. Some mods require the developer shedaniel’s technical library Cloth Config API 1.19.4 in order to function. A mod for Minecraft needs to be installed solely if another mod requires it; it does not add anything and does not alter the game on its own.
How To Download Cloth Config API Mod for Minecraft 1.19.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.19.4 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Forge/Fabric in this tutorial. (It depends on you if you choose Forge version or Fabric, that’s why I let Forge/Fabric text in there)
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the Cloth Config API and the second one for Forge/Fabric.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install Cloth Config API Mod in Minecraft 1.19.4
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the Cloth Config API Mod 1.19.x and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Forge/Fabric now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!
Cloth Config API Mod – Download Links
[1.19.4] Download Cloth Config API Mod for Minecraft