I will show you How To Download ChocoCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4. Chococraft 1.20.4 introduces the Chocobo monster from the Final Fantasy series to Minecraft. There are both adult and juvenile versions of many colored mob types, each with a unique set of characteristics. There are 9 varieties, each of which has a unique color and set of skills. They will breed like other animals in the game and can be domesticated with Gysahl Greens. They can be found in biomes including forests, mountains, and plains, but special varieties can only be bred into the game. Gold, pink, or red ones can fly and climb and are also the fastest; purple ones are only found in the Nether or End; and white ones can cross water very quickly.
It offers a wealth of advanced breeding techniques as well as all the information you need to get started. Additionally, you can use it to further personalize your Chocobo to make them uniquely yours. You can rename them using the Chocopedia and instruct them to stay, explore, or follow you around. To use any of the Chocobos’ powers, you’ll need to tame them. All you need to do is utilize Gysahl greens, which are readily available. Initially, only wild Chocobos will be bred; but, after a certain number of generations, tamed Chocobos can be spontaneously bred. For your Chocobos’ relaxation and recuperation, you can construct a pen.
How To Download ChocoCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Fabric in this tutorial.
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the ChocoCraft and the second one for Fabric.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install ChocoCraft Mod in Minecraft 1.20.4
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the ChocoCraft Mod 1.20.4 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Fabric now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!