I will show you How To Download Chalk Mod for Minecraft 1.20.2. Blocks can be marked with chalk to create arrows using the Chalk Mod 1.20.2 patch! For players that do not use the console or mods to automatically update coordinates, as well as for explorers, this is quite helpful. It will be a very realistic addition to your survival because, like in the original, exploring caves is a very risky activity that calls for the researcher to have excellent orientation in the caverns’ confined and repeated tunnels. The orientation of such an arrow will depend on which section of the block you used to press with chalk; simply make a new mark on top of it.
You may also place any block on the arrow, which will undoubtedly cause it to vanish. A piece of clay and paint of any color are required to make chalk. It’s also accessible in villages and dungeons. To create a placemark, use Sneak and Right Click. Additionally, sprinkle some illuminating stone dust over the label to make it glowing. Even a small amount of ambient lighting will result. Water bodies can also be updated or transferred to make the mark luminous using the luminous bag from caves and rocks. To put it simply, you should try utilizing the chalk mod for Minecraft 1.20.2.
How To Download Chalk Mod for Minecraft 1.20.2
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.2 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Forge in this tutorial.
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the Chalk and the second one for Forge.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install Chalk Mod in Minecraft 1.20.2
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the Chalk Mod 1.20.2 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Forge now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!