I will show you How To Download Caracal Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4. This hack adds a new friend to the game who will stick by your side till the end of time. One of the most enjoyable features of the game is almost always diminished by the absence of tamable creatures, and thus, players experience a sense of isolation in the game’s huge globe. Due to this, The Caracal, a mod that enables users to tame the medium-sized exotic cat that is primarily found in Africa, the Middle East, and Central Asia, was unavoidably created.
Additionally, there are a huge number of 3D models of clothing and accessories that the player can put on his new pet. To do this, use nametags, sequentially adding or leaving empty fields. As a result, you may give the caracal a thematic appearance, for instance, by dressing it up for Christmas, Halloween, or summer. A unique add-on called Caracal for Minecraft makes it possible to include caracals in the game’s world. These vicious and violent gangs enjoy going for chickens or rabbits. By the way, you will have the opportunity to have a good time enjoying the protection of these creatures.
How To Download Caracal Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Fabric in this tutorial.
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the Caracal and the second one for Fabric.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install Caracal Mod in Minecraft 1.20.4
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the Caracal Mod 1.20.4 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Fabric now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!