I will show you How To Download Bookshelf Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4. A library mod called Bookshelf Mod enhances the game with new tools and features for use by other content producers. The main goal of this project is to produce fantastic tools that anybody may utilize by combining the power of the modding community. Bookshelf may be quickly built from the repository using Forge Gradle. The Forge Gradle Wrapper is used by Bookshelf and is a component of the repository. To build the mod, all you need to do is clone or download the repository and use the ‘gradlew build’ command from the command line from the project directory.
The build folder will produce an obscured jar and a development jar. The Minecraft has a wide variety of cores and libraries, and this is one of them. Typically, the modification offers several features that might be useful for the game. The compatibility with other tools is the aspect of this mod that I find most lovely. Therefore, it may be utilized without hesitation in various mod-packs.
How To Download Bookshelf Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Forge in this tutorial.
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the Bookshelf and the second one for Forge.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install Bookshelf Mod in Minecraft 1.20.4
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the Bookshelf Mod 1.20.4 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Forge/Fabric now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!