I will show you How To Download Blackstone Illumina Map for Minecraft 1.20.2. Blackstone Illumina is a parkour map that has five levels in various colors (orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple), with each level getting harder as you progress through it. Bhops, light blocks that appear briefly when buttons or plates are pressed on the map, must be climbed quickly. This map offers a distinctive experience with Blackstone and customized blocks of varying challenges, making it more than simply a standard parkour course. Blackstone Illumina has five levels, each of which is colored differently (orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple). As you advance through the levels, the difficulty increases. It also has bhops, which are light blocks that appear briefly when you press buttons or plates, forcing you to ascend them quickly.
This map is distinctive, just like the ones I’ve written about in the past. To enjoy this incredible map, play it with your friends and have a lot of fun. It is not a problem to start the game on LAN and then give your friends your IP so they can join you in playing. However, I will walk you through everything, so all you have to do is do as I say.
How To Download Blackstone Illumina Map for Minecraft 1.20.2
This Minecraft Map is fully compatible with the Minecraft 1.20.2 and all other versions that are currently available.
- The first step is to scroll down to the download section and there is a Blackstone Illumina download link.
- There is also an article on How To Install Maps in Minecraft on my website.
- Click on the link please and it will take you to the redirection website.
- When you get there, you see another link so you have to click on that.
- Look on the right side, hit download.
- Make sure you have the right version.
- Take the file please and drop on the desktop.
How To Install Blackstone Illumina Map in Minecraft 1.20.2
- We have to get to the roaming folder now, open the Windows Search Bar.
- Now just type in %appdata% and then hit enter.
- Find “.Minecraft” and open it.
- Just scroll all the way down until you find “saves” folder and open it.
- Just take Blackstone Illumina Map 1.20.2 and drop it into the folder.
- That is all, just go back to the desktop and open the Minecraft Launcher.
- Make sure you choose the correct version of Minecraft.
- Then hit play, wait a bit and go to singleplayer.
- There should be your new map, you can click on that and hit play. That is everything!