I will show you How To Download BiblioCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4. The BiblioCraft Mod is an extensive storage and organizing mod that started out as just one bookcase. It includes a number of functional, artistically beautiful blocks that are used to exhibit equipment and other objects. When objects are not needed, the majority of these blocks free up storage space by facilitating quick and easy access to the items displayed on them. This is a great method to use them. With this mod, you have an abundance of options for organizing your inventory, and it looks much nicer. You can use tables, shelves, or even bespoke chests.
- Tape Measure: Measuring will no longer be a problem for you! You wouldn’t have to worry if it is 32 or 41.
- Reading Glasses: Seeing in to the microscopic realm of concealed mod information.
- Tinted Glasses: Costumes are important to remember!
- Monocle: Turn into a real gentleman.
Why not arrange the extra books or maps you have accumulated on their appropriate shelves? They resemble traditional bookshelves in appearance, however they serve a purpose instead. Likewise with regard to potions. All of your bottles will be visible if you simply build some potion racks. Additionally, you can use cases on your wall to showcase tools, weapons, or any kind of trophy. With these casings, you can fit more slots in a block and it looks much more natural than just putting them in frames.
How To Download BiblioCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Forge in this tutorial.
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the BiblioCraft and the second one for Forge.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install BiblioCraft Mod in Minecraft 1.20.4
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the BiblioCraft Mod 1.20.4 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Forge now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!