I will show you How To Download BetterVanillaBuilding Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.4. BetterVanillaBuilding is a resource pack for Minecraft that was created specifically for builders who desired more realistic textures to make their homes or structures appear larger than they typically do. Even though the graphics of the vanilla world would satisfy and satisfy a large portion of the player bases, they are undoubtedly not designed to meet the needs of most building communities in Minecraft because even the best structures have a tendency to look dull due to the effects of numerous noisy textures. The BetterVanillaBuilding was created with the aim of retaining the fundamental visual style of vanilla Minecraft but upgrading the textures in a number of areas in order to enhance the gaming experience for the players.
The textures in this collection blend in nicely with the others, have a ton of features, and have vibrant, strong colors that raise the bar for everything in Minecraft. Furthermore, this holds true for any combination of blocks you may think of. Players will have no trouble using BetterVanillaBuilding as long as their PC can run vanilla Minecraft at a consistent frame rate because it is created with the usual resolution of 16×16 in Minecraft. You should try out BetterVanillaBuilding 1.20.4 to see if it works well for you because it is a fantastic Minecraft texture pack.
BetterVanillaBuilding – Screenshots
How To Download BetterVanillaBuilding Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Resource Pack is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4. You don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Let’s start. Scroll down until you get to the download section where you find the BetterVanillaBuilding download link and Optifine HD link as well.
- In case you are wondering “Why Optifine”, well most of the Minecraft Texture Pack requires you to have this mod.
- There is in-depth tutorial on How To install Texture Pack in Minecraft on my website, check it out.
- When you get to the download section, download both files. Let me show you how.
- Simply click on the link and then it will take you to the redirection website.
- Now just click on the link again, that’s all.
- After all these steps, you are finally on the website that I want you to be on. Look on the right side.
- As you can see, there is a download section, hit download.
- Just wait for the file and then take it and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install BetterVanillaBuilding Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.4
We are slowly coming to an end. Make sure you have Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop.
- Let’s get to the roaming folder now!
- Open the Windows Search Bar, it is on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you open it, make sure you type in %appdata% and then just hit enter.
- Do this and it will open the roamign folder. You should now see “.Minecraft” folder, open it.
- Let’s scroll down now to find the “resourcepacks” folder, open it.
- Just take the BetterVanillaBuilding Resource Pack 1.20.4 and then drop it in the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- If you get the message “it’s outdated” you don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Click “Done” and enjoy!