I will show you How To Download Better Dogs Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.2. They were altered to become tameable by being fed bones in a later update, though. Once tamed, they would accompany the player and become devoted companions that would protect them from dangerous mobs and even assist in hunting. When they first appeared in Minecraft, wolves had a gray tint. Later updates allowed for the discovery and taming of wolves with various fur colors, including black, white, and brown. With nicknames and special treatment as virtual pets, many players have formed a special attachment with their Minecraft wolves and dogs.
Despite the fact that dogs are simpler to train than cats, having a dog that looks the same all the time can get dull. This prompted the creation of numerous mods and texture packs that improve the game’s canine character’s appearance and behavior. The Better Dogs texture pack for Minecraft offers a feature-rich solution to this issue, which is where it comes into play. The initiative merely modifies the puppies’ looks, not their behavior, as the name would imply. It was made by Mrblueyeti with the intention of adding additional dog breeds and more than 125 textures.
How To Download Better Dogs Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.2
This Minecraft Resource Pack is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.20.2. You don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Let’s start. Scroll down until you get to the download section where you find the Better Dogs download link and Optifine HD link as well.
- In case you are wondering “Why Optifine”, well most of the Minecraft Texture Pack requires you to have this mod.
- There is in-depth tutorial on How To install Texture Pack in Minecraft on my website, check it out.
- When you get to the download section, download both files. Let me show you how.
- Simply click on the link and then it will take you to the redirection website.
- Now just click on the link again, that’s all.
- After all these steps, you are finally on the website that I want you to be on. Look on the right side.
- As you can see, there is a download section, hit download.
- Just wait for the file and then take it and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Better Dogs Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.2
We are slowly coming to an end. Make sure you have Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop.
- Let’s get to the roaming folder now!
- Open the Windows Search Bar, it is on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you open it, make sure you type in %appdata% and then just hit enter.
- Do this and it will open the roamign folder. You should now see “.Minecraft” folder, open it.
- Let’s scroll down now to find the “resourcepacks” folder, open it.
- Just take the Better Dogs Resource Pack 1.20.2 and then drop it in the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- If you get the message “it’s outdated” you don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Click “Done” and enjoy!