I will show you How To Download Ars Noveau Mod for Minecraft 1.20.2. Players can make their own spells, build magical tools and machines, and do a lot more in Ars Noveau 1.20.2. This mod is an updated version of Ars Magicka. Additionally, it includes new material that is focused on the magic world. With the mod, we can design our own spells to suit our need. Create a variety of magical items that will enhance our character’s talents and effects. And a variety of machines, which will enable us to automate some of the routine gaming chores. Making the Worn Book, an English-language manual that will explain how the various components of the mod function, is advised before beginning to explore the stuff that this mod has to offer.
A book and an Arcane Brick were combined to create the guide, an example of which is seen in the image below. In addition, creating spells using this tool is a challenging task due to the complicated nature of the creation process. Because you’ll need a lot of materials and the specifics of the spells you wish to conjure. In a similar vein, you can decide on the artifacts and animations of casting spells in addition to their automatic generation.
How To Download Ars Noveau Mod for Minecraft 1.20.2
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.2 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Forge in this tutorial.
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the Ars Noveau and the second one for Forge.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install Ars Noveau Mod in Minecraft 1.20.2
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the Ars Noveau Mod 1.20.2 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Forge now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!