I will show you How To Download Architectury API for Minecraft 1.20.3. The Architectury API Mod for Minecraft 1.20.3 is a mod library that aims to make it easier to create cross-platform mods. As a result, it is used in many well-known mods, from version 1.16 of Minecraft to the most recent, with shedaniel, MaxNeedsSnacks, and Juicebus serving as its principal developers. Each aimed at enhancing specific aspects based on the mod loader, as both loaders have different implementations, and was accessible for both versions of the 2 Forge and Fabric mod loaders.
For Minecraft 1.20.3, a mod library that makes it easier to develop in the style of architecture. Its inclusion of more than 90 event hooks, network abstraction, loader call abstraction, game registration abstraction, and an intuitive annotation @ExpectPlatform is only one of its many benefits. This library makes modifying straightforward, as was already said. The main advantage of Architecture API, in addition to everything else, is that it is open source.
How To Download Architectury API Mod for Minecraft 1.20.3
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.3 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Forge/Fabric in this tutorial. (You can choose if you want the Forge/Fabric version for this mod)
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the Architectury API and the second one for Forge/Fabric.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install Architectury API Mod in Minecraft 1.20.3
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the Architectury API Mod 1.20.3 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Forge/Fabric now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!