I will show you How To Download Apple Skin Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4. The normal hunger gauge in Minecraft has been improved with the Apple Skin mod. It displays the quantity of divisions that will rebound following a snack. When the hero is hungry and what to eat are both clear-cut concepts. Supports any food is a supplement. Synchronization was introduced to the servers by developer squeek502. With this helpful invention, you are free to play the multiplayer mode. Stock management will be easier, and you won’t waste expensive materials. The HUD features that were previously present in AppleCore are now provided via a standalone mod.
Although this mod is primarily client-side, it requires a server to display proper saturation and exhaustion statistics on the client. Apple Skin 1.20.4 adds a number of enhancements to the HUD for food. Although this mod is primarily client-side, it requires a server to display proper saturation and exhaustion statistics on the client. It will fully illustrate saturation in the hunger interface and display your level of satisfaction with a particular food that you are about to eat. Every gamer will find this mod to be incredibly helpful!
How To Download Apple Skin Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Forge in this tutorial.
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the Apple Skin and the second one for Forge.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install Apple Skin Mod in Minecraft 1.20.4
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the Apple Skin Mod 1.20.4 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Forge now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!