I will show you How To Download Anime Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.4. Anime culture has existed for much earlier, but its influence on mainstream culture grew substantially in the late 1990s. Now, it’s difficult to find a mature male who hasn’t enjoyed classic anime series like Dragon Ball Z or Pokemon. If you appreciate both anime and Minecraft, you’ve likely imagined what Minecraft could look like with an anime-inspired art style and aesthetic. However, if you don’t enjoy or watch anime, this anime texture pack for Minecraft 1.20.4 may not appeal to you. If you do watch and enjoy mainstream anime though, you’ll find a lot to like in this anime texture pack for Minecraft 1.20.4.
For compatibility assurance, this pack has been regularly updated for over three years by dedicated author “Spooki Kabuki”, ensuring it works flawlessly with Minecraft Java Edition. Beyond the themed anime blocks, it also includes special anime-inspired foods like riceballs, sushi, and Sakuna Fingers from the popular series Jujutsu Kaisen. With this anime texture pack applied, Minecraft takes on vivid anime-style visuals, graphics, items and blocks. Experience anime worlds come to life in Minecraft as you explore with a fresh anime art direction. From anime mobs to anime landscapes, this pack brings anime elements into every aspect of the game. Let’s explore bringing vibrant anime art to life in Minecraft 1.20.4!
How To Download Anime Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Resource Pack is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4. You don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Let’s start. Scroll down until you get to the download section where you find the Anime download link and Optifine HD link as well.
- In case you are wondering “Why Optifine”, well most of the Minecraft Texture Pack requires you to have this mod.
- There is in-depth tutorial on How To install Texture Pack in Minecraft on my website, check it out.
- When you get to the download section, download both files. Let me show you how.
- Simply click on the link and then it will take you to the redirection website.
- Now just click on the link again, that’s all.
- After all these steps, you are finally on the website that I want you to be on. Look on the right side.
- As you can see, there is a download section, hit download.
- Just wait for the file and then take it and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Anime Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.4
We are slowly coming to an end. Make sure you have Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop.
- Let’s get to the roaming folder now!
- Open the Windows Search Bar, it is on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you open it, make sure you type in %appdata% and then just hit enter.
- Do this and it will open the roamign folder. You should now see “.Minecraft” folder, open it.
- Let’s scroll down now to find the “resourcepacks” folder, open it.
- Just take the Anime Resource Pack 1.20.4 and then drop it in the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- If you get the message “it’s outdated” you don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Click “Done” and enjoy!