I will show you How To Download Animal Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.2. Our widespread love of animals defines us as humans. With diverse creatures populating our world, it’s no surprise many keep pets. Given this affinity for animals, we expect to encounter wildlife in our favorite games too. Luckily, Minecraft’s Animal Texture Pack for 1.20.2 delivers just that. This pack overhauls textures for over 25 in-game passive mobs, from horses to pandas. Textures are based on real and mythical animals, breathing life into Minecraft’s menagerie. For example, the new horse textures are incredibly detailed and realistic.
Finding passive mobs is easy since they don’t attack like Creepers. But taming them takes patience, especially horses needed for faster travel. With the Animal Texture Pack’s vibrant textures, the reward is that much sweeter. Let’s enhance your mob encounters! This guide covers installing the Animal Texture Pack on Minecraft 1.20.2 for more captivating creature encounters. There are too many different resource packs for Animals in the game. I will show you the best one here, you can find more on my website. Your new pet texture pack awaits!
How To Download Animal Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.2
This Minecraft Resource Pack is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.20.2. You don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Let’s start. Scroll down until you get to the download section where you find the Animal download link and Optifine HD link as well.
- In case you are wondering “Why Optifine”, well most of the Minecraft Texture Pack requires you to have this mod.
- There is in-depth tutorial on How To install Texture Pack in Minecraft on my website, check it out.
- When you get to the download section, download both files. Let me show you how.
- Simply click on the link and then it will take you to the redirection website.
- Now just click on the link again, that’s all.
- After all these steps, you are finally on the website that I want you to be on. Look on the right side.
- As you can see, there is a download section, hit download.
- Just wait for the file and then take it and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Animal Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.2
We are slowly coming to an end. Make sure you have Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop.
- Let’s get to the roaming folder now!
- Open the Windows Search Bar, it is on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you open it, make sure you type in %appdata% and then just hit enter.
- Do this and it will open the roamign folder. You should now see “.Minecraft” folder, open it.
- Let’s scroll down now to find the “resourcepacks” folder, open it.
- Just take the Animal Resource Pack 1.20.2 and then drop it in the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- If you get the message “it’s outdated” you don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Click “Done” and enjoy!